Thursday, February 5, 2009

So, I have my new camera now. I LOVE it! Will put lots of pics up- I'd like to try to do the pic a day thing, so we'll see how that turns out. I'm in the middle of cleaning up the room where the computer is. I've made good progress but have a ways to go still...

The girls and I are going out of town this weekend for a confirmation class retreat. I love going to those! It's in Wichita, so we'll be leaving early Friday afternoon and getting back late Sunday afternoon. John is looking forward to the house to himself for the weekend. (I'm glad the weather will be nice for him!)

Tonight is the Valentine's Day dance at school. Kierstin was asked to go to the dance by a boy in her class. He's really a nice kid (and cute too- way to go Kierstin!). I'm getting off work early to go home and help her with her hair. Laura is going to a friend's house to get ready- so I made her promise to get pics of herself... I won't be there tonight to see him pick her up for the dance-
tonight is my annual texas hold 'em poker tournament that I play in. One of our vendors at work hosts it. Free food/drink/poker. Some really nice prizes too.
I didn't realize they were on the same night. I was really torn about whether or not to go. I did get to meet her new "friend" last night, so that helps. She was really only worried about getting her hair done, so I'm going to help with that and then take off. John will be there to take the obligatory pics for me and of course, to give him a hard time. Will post full updates on the dance and our retreat weekend next week.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a busy day you have!!! I hope K and L have a GREAT time at the dance. Do they have school tomorrow??? I hope not. Love ya-Judi and Elaina

    ReplyDelete